Excel Industrial Services offering wide range of Gas Detector System in Pakistan including fixed gas detector system in Pakistan or Portable Gas Detection System all our offered system is UL listed and comply to all standards of Gas Detector System.
Excel Industrial Services is authorized representative of Nanjing KELISAIKE Safety Equipment Company is one of the largest safety equipment manufacturers, possessing complete product ranges and specifications in the safety equipment industry of mainland China. Founded in 2004, Nanjing KELISAIKE has set three subsidiaries in Beijing, Xi’an, and Xinjiang, as well as more than 30 domestic sales service centers, with a total registered capital of 10.16 million Yuan….
RANGE OF GAS DETECTOR SYSTEM
Fixed Gas Detector System
K800 UL & ATEX Approved Explosion-Proof Fixed Gas Detector
K800 series fixed gas detector, with 2, 3 or 4 wires connection, 4-20 mA RS485 Modbus output, provides continuous detection and monitoring of gases for a wide range of industrial environments. With an in-built alarms and fault relays, it is suitable for safety protection of personnel and plant from flammable, toxic and oxygen gases.
1) EX Proof: ATEX & CNEX
2) Accuracy& Stability: Premium Gas sensors (including CITY, ALPHASENSE, HONEYWELL, DYNAMENT etc.), 100% calibration, 100%QC.
3) Maintenance: Module design easy maintenance
4) Warranty Service: 1 year warranty& New replacement within 3 months
5) OEM &ODM: 16-year experience in gas detection system, OEM&ODM services are welcome.
6) CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CE, CMC, ATEX, CNEx, MA, SIL, ISO certifications.
K800X Fixed Dual Gas Detector
K800X Dual gas detectors support the use of two smart sensors including electrochemical, catalytic bead, infrared and photoionization sensors. K800X provides continuous detection and monitoring of gases for a wide range of industrial environments. With an in-built alarms and fault relays, it is suitable for safety protection of personnel and plant from flammable, toxic and oxygen gases.
1) Vivid QVGA Backlit Color Display
2) Display Color Changes with Alarm Status
3) Dual Smart Sensor Capable
4) Accuracy& Stability: Premium Gas sensors (including CITY, ALPHASENSE, HONEYWELL, DYNAMENT etc.), 100% calibration, 100%QC.
5) Maintenance: Module design easy maintenance
6) Warranty Service: 1 year warranty& New replacement within 3 months
7) OEM &ODM: 18+year experience in gas detection system, OEM&ODM services are welcome.
8) CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CE, CMC, ATEX, CNEx, MA, SIL, ISO certifications.
K500 Wall Mount Gas Analyzer
The K500 Series Wall-mounted Gas Detector, made with imported high sensitivity sensors and an explosion-proof design, has a long service life. This wall mounted gas detector works as part of an integrated system (with 4-20 mA analogue output) or only as an independent system. It has two alarm levels (high level & low level), with different audible and visual alarm signals.
1) Imported world famous high sensitivity sensors
2) On-spot bright red flashing visual alarm and loud 90 dB audible alarm
3) Waterproof and dustproof design for normal and continuous working in harsh environments
4) Compatible with DCS (Distributed Control System)
5) Flameproof design according to IEC61508, easy to install and maintain
6) Adjustable alarm values, with low and high alarm levels
7) 220 V AC or 24 V DC power supply, 4-20 mA analogue output, three core shield cable, DCS system
8) Certifications: CMC, Ex, MA (Safety Certificate of Approval for Coal Mining Products in China)
K800 Series Fixed Gas Detector
Description of K800 fixed gas detector:
The 2 or 3 or 4 wire, 4-20mA and RS485 MODBUS output K800 series fixed device provides continuous detection and monitoring of gases for a wide range of industrial environments. The fixed gas detector adopts advanced catalytic gas sensor or electrochemical sensor, which can translate the gas concentration in the air to the digital signal output.
The detector working with gas controller are widely used to detect gas in refinery, chemical plant, LPG station, boiler room, painting plant and other places with gas exists, effectively protect personnel and plant from flammable, toxic and oxygen hazards.
1) Digital and analog outputs
2) LED light status indicator for alarm conditions
3) The relay can trigger alarms or process controls
4) Three models available measure toxic gases, VOCs, or combustibles
5) Explosion-proof enclosure
6) CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CE, CMC, Ex, MA (SAFETY CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL FOR COAL MINING PRODUCTS IN CHINA
K1000 Series Gas Detector Controller
K1000 series gas detector controller provides simultaneous display and alarm functions for up to 4, 8, 16 and 32 monitored variables. Easy to configure and user friendly, the K1000 series control system can function as a critical alarm controller for toxic or combustible gases. The controllers are easy to install and feature a large graphical LCD display and non-intrusive user interface for hazardous areas.
1) Accepts up to 4, 8, 16 and 32 inputs from either 4-20mA or Mod-bus t rans mitt ers
2) Internal power supply generates 24VDC and provides 15-watt s total system power; optional 150 watts supply available
3) M od-bus RS-485 serial port s for simultaneous master/slave operation
4) Two independent alarm levels per channel. “Relay Acknowledge ” feature allows silencing external audible devices during existing alarm conditions.
5) Standard common ala rm relays for HORN, HIGH and WARN
6) Wall mount installation
7) Grap hic LCD with backlight displays real time data and engineering unit s, indicating two alarms per 16 channels and common relays
Max. Capacity of System: 4/8/16/32 channels Input Signal: 4~20mA signal (RS-485 signal) Output Signal: RS-485 Acoustoptic alarm indication
Alarm Settings : High and low alarm values (two alarm values)
Contact Capacity: SA 2SOV AC/ SA 30V DC Display: LCD display Sampling Rat e: <0.l s/c hannel
Measurement Accuracy: < 士 0.2%
Historic Recording: Fault or alarm records for 2000pcs (for 16-channel only) Communication M ode: RS -48S
Communication Range: No relay <1 200m Communication M edium : STP
AC Pow er: 220VAC,50/ 60H z (Tolerance 100~240 V AC) Power: 300W
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~55° C
Operation Humidity: < 9S% RH (non -conden si ng) Pressure: 86~106kPa
Portable Gas Detection System
K60-IV Portable Multi-Gas Detector
K60-IV Multi-Gas Detector
The K60-IV is a full-featured, compact, up to four sensor gas detectors for oxygen, combustibles, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide. Key features include easy-to-operate design, a water-resistant case and high sensitivity sensors.
1) Light weight and small size design(≤300g), easy to operate.
2) Excellent built-in 90dB audible vibration alert for use in areas of high ambient noise applications.
3) Strong, protective, concussion-proof shockproof design for normal working in harsh environments.
4) Easy access to pump, sensors, filter and battery compartment without exposing electronic components to potential damage.
5) Rechargeable lithium battery for 10+ hours continuously operation.
6) Intuitive simple-to-operate four-button.
7) With built-in pump or with compatible pump
8) Color screen 2+2 digits LCD display presenting real time gas concentration data and corresponding gas types.
9) Full featured self-test: sensors, lithium battery, circute integrity and Triple alarms (audible, visual, vibrating);
10) Accessories: operator’s manual, detection probe, calibration hose, USB cable, charger and conversion plug.
11) CERTIFICATIONS: CE, CMC, Ex, MA